This week’s topic:
Ten Favourite TV Shows:
This week’s topic is:
1. I prefer printed books over e-books. I like the feel of a book in my hand and also the old, subtle smell. In printed books I can use cute bookmarks and also I can puppy-ear a page, which is just out of question in e-books. In spite of a lot of advantages, e-books will never be able to replace printed books, atleast not for me!
2. I download a lot of e-books and don’t get time to read them. Right now I have around 70 e-books in my Samsung Notebook (II) and still I keep on downloading as and when I find a book worth reading. At times my e-shelves give me fits of depression, as to not being able to make enough time to read!
3. Sometimes I don’t feel like reviewing- This is purely cause of my obsession for reading (Surprise! I’m a bibliophile!) and at times I end up not reviewing the recent reads for over week or so. I like using all my time for reading and sometimes reviewing tends to take up quite a time, specially when I have some other great book in mind.
4. I’m hardly able to give any time to blogs that I really like- There are so many lovely blogs and great bloggers, but all this reading and reviewing leaves me very little time to visit these blogs regularly. I wish I can squeeze in some more time for other blogs too.
5. I don’t like classics as much as I like mystery and adventure! There, I said it! phew! Do not JUDGE me!
6. In the excitement of posting the reviews, I sometimes forget to proof-read my posts, but later, when I come to my senses I edit the post asap and curse myself royally for not proof-reading.
7. Sometimes maintaining all the social accounts gets onto my nerves- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Goodreads, Leafmarks, Booklikes, Amazon Reviews, JustBooks, WordPress, Blogger, Flickr, Tumblr…. God!!! I hate social networking (not really, but at times, yes!)
8. At times managing and sorting the e-mails is also a challenge!
9. I have more than 20 drafts of reviews, just sitting there waiting for me to do the honours!
10. I hate videos or short films made for books.
Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly event is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Books I’ve Read So Far This Year.
Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly event is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Today’s topic is Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer.
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
2. Looking For Alaska by John Green.
3. Holding The Dream By Nora Roberts.
4. Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams.