The Reading Bud aka TRB is a book blog and a cosy hangout for all the bookworms, dragons and whatever being you consider yourself to be! Here you will find a continuous stream of book reviews, ARC reviews, occasional graphic novel reviews, author interviews, guest posts and other bookish posts.
At TRB, we review books that we read – these include the books we buy, issue from libraries, request from NetGalley or the ones offered to us by authors and publishers for review. We also do paid reviews here as well as on other websites and some magazines.
We respect authors and publishers alike and believe in helping the book community as much as we can!
We’re also closely associated with RMFAO, Goodreads group or as we like to call it Online Book Club.
The Reading Bud has a significant online presence and enjoys the luxury of having its own snazzy accounts. You can have a look at all of them here:
Facebook | Twitter | Bookstagram (TRB’s Instagram) | Goodreads
TRB was created and is administered by Heena Rathore P.
She is a published author, chief editor at a publishing house and a professional manuscript critic. Book Reviewing is one of her major hobbies and she takes it as seriously as she does her writing.Heena Rathore Pardeshi is a novelist, novel critic, as well as a book reviewer. She is also the Editor In Chief at a publishing house and an acclaimed YouTube Podcaster. An award-winning writer, she has won several NaNoWriMos and JuNoWriMos since 2014.
Heena Rathore Pardeshi is a novelist, novel critic, as well as a book reviewer. She is also the Editor In Chief at a publishing house and an acclaimed YouTube Podcaster. An award-winning writer, she has won several NaNoWriMos and JuNoWriMos since 2014.
A fan of crime-thrillers, apocalyptic fiction and slasher movies and series, she draws inspiration from the works of legendary writers such as Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Sidney Sheldon. She is also an admirer of the works of Steven Spielberg and M. Night Shyamalan.
An introvert and free-thinker, Heena prefers neatness over chaos – in her fictional themes as well as in her real life. She has a special place for German Shephards and books in her heart.
Heena is twenty-five years old and lives in Pune, India with her beloved husband, Vishal – a successful entrepreneur, in a house full of books, music, and love. Heena passionately creates vivid fictional worlds; some to read and cherish, and some to live in.
Reviewing books is a serious hobby of Heena and she spends a considerable amount of her time in maintaining TRB and all its related accounts.
If you want to promote your book or are looking for an author interview and/or guest post host, then read more about our book promotion service here: TRB Book Promotions
If you want to request a review for your book then check out our Review Policy or Contact us
- “I was very impressed and pleased with all my interactions with The Reading Bud. When I initially contacted Heena requesting a review of my YA horror novel, Sisters of Sorrow, she was polite and professional. Specifically, she replied to my emails promptly. She made her expectations clear and her instructions specific and easy to follow.
I felt that Heena evaluated my book with an open mind. She took her time to understand the story rather than rushing through it in order to post a review and get on to the next book. I appreciate that, a lot. Her review was thorough and highly detailed. She posted it at Amazon, Goodreads, and several other important forums. I could not have been happier.”
– by Axel Blackwell, author of Sisters Of Sorrow.
- “I have given all my books to The Reading Bud in exchange for an honest review. My dealings with Heena have always been professional and friendly. I am also very gratefully to the reviewer, Heather for the time and energy she put into evaluating my stories. I highly recommend The Reading Bud.”
– A.J. York, author of Fairy Extraordinary Christmas Story.
- “Whether you are a reader or a publisher, The Reading Bud is a place as good as any if you are looking for professional and well-thought-out reviews.”
– Peter Öberg, Editor at Affront Publishing
- “As the author of seven novels, I have had the opportunity to work with literally hundreds of bloggers. Few have proved more pleasant, professional, and thorough as Heena. She brings knowledge, perspective, and enthusiasm to each review, not to mention a mastery of the language that is impressive in its own right. The Reading Bud is the best!”
– John A. Heldt, author of The Mine
- “I was really impressed with the level of insight Heena put into the review. As a writer, it was valuable feedback, but as a reader, it was exactly the type of information I’d love to know before diving into a new book. The experience was both creative and refreshing.”
– Sarah M. Cradit, author of The House of Crimson & Clover series
“Submitting my book to the Reading Bud was a breeze, and Heena was prompt, professional, and very easy to work with. I sent her a paperback copy of my novel, and she let me know as soon she received it, even posting a picture to Instagram for a little extra exposure.
Her review of my novel was thorough and insightful, and she posted it to all of the usual suspects: Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter. Browsing through her website, it quickly became clear that Henna gives the same attention to detail to all of the books she reviews. Truly a world-class asset to authors and readers alike.”
– Joseph John, author of The Eighth Day
- “What a pleasure it has been working with The Reading Bud. Professional, caring and intelligent. A great blog site.”
– A.P. McGrath, author of A Burning In The Darkness