Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by the awesome authors of The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is:
My Top Ten Blogging Confessions:
1. I prefer printed books over e-books. I like the feel of a book in my hand and also the old, subtle smell. In printed books I can use cute bookmarks and also I can puppy-ear a page, which is just out of question in e-books. In spite of a lot of advantages, e-books will never be able to replace printed books, atleast not for me!
2. I download a lot of e-books and don’t get time to read them. Right now I have around 70 e-books in my Samsung Notebook (II) and still I keep on downloading as and when I find a book worth reading. At times my e-shelves give me fits of depression, as to not being able to make enough time to read!
3. Sometimes I don’t feel like reviewing- This is purely cause of my obsession for reading (Surprise! I’m a bibliophile!) and at times I end up not reviewing the recent reads for over week or so. I like using all my time for reading and sometimes reviewing tends to take up quite a time, specially when I have some other great book in mind.
4. I’m hardly able to give any time to blogs that I really like- There are so many lovely blogs and great bloggers, but all this reading and reviewing leaves me very little time to visit these blogs regularly. I wish I can squeeze in some more time for other blogs too.
5. I don’t like classics as much as I like mystery and adventure! There, I said it! phew! Do not JUDGE me!
6. In the excitement of posting the reviews, I sometimes forget to proof-read my posts, but later, when I come to my senses I edit the post asap and curse myself royally for not proof-reading.
7. Sometimes maintaining all the social accounts gets onto my nerves- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Goodreads, Leafmarks, Booklikes, Amazon Reviews, JustBooks, WordPress, Blogger, Flickr, Tumblr…. God!!! I hate social networking (not really, but at times, yes!)
8. At times managing and sorting the e-mails is also a challenge!
9. I have more than 20 drafts of reviews, just sitting there waiting for me to do the honours!
10. I hate videos or short films made for books.
5 thoughts on “Top Ten Blogging Confessions”
I totally agree on 1, 4, 7, 8…and thank you for the follow!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Leya! Likewise 🙂
#5 is a biggie for me. I like some classics, but others are simply impossible to get through. Moby Dick comes to mind….
Hahaha… Good to know I’m not the only one to feel that way 🙂