Hi, everyone! Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday! This weekly event is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Today’s topic is Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer.
Ten Books That Will Be In My Beach Bag This Summer:
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
2. Looking For Alaska by John Green.
3. Holding The Dream By Nora Roberts.
4. Life, the Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams.
5. The Perks Of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
6. Entranced by Nora Roberts.
7. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
8. Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain.
9. The Mysterious Island by Jules Verne.
10. Balloon Animals by Jonathan Dunne.
Please share with us your list of ten books that will be in your beach bag this summer.
Share your list or the link to your post in the comments section.