Welcome to the first week of the Summer Library Challenge! Check out the Summer Library Challenge page for all details of this awesome event.
1. What’s the name of your library and how close is it to where you live?
– My library is Just Books and it has 9 branches in my city. The branch that I visit is Just Books Wanowrie. It’s less that 10 minutes away from where I stay.
Continue reading ➞ Summer Library Challenge: Library Survey
Summer Reading Challenge is hosted by The Book Monsters. This challenge encourages library reading. It will run from 1st June to 31st July, 2014. There will be a lot of challenges and twitter chats and being a regular library reader I really think it’s going to be one hell of a read-a-thon. I love my library and I owe this post to it 🙂
- To read atleast 15 library books from 1st June to 31st July.
- To review all those books on my library’s site and help them in the overall book ratings.
- To try and get my hands on some genres I’ve never read before.
- To visit atleast 1 event hosted by my library.