Welcome to the first week of the Summer Library Challenge! Check out the Summer Library Challenge page for all details of this awesome event.
1. What’s the name of your library and how close is it to where you live?
– My library is Just Books and it has 9 branches in my city. The branch that I visit is Just Books Wanowrie. It’s less that 10 minutes away from where I stay.
2. How frequently do you go to the library?
– Actually I use the online service of my library and as I have the avid membership, I get the books delivered at my home itself. The website of Just Books is pretty amazing and they have all the books you can ask for. The books are neatly organised on their site and it’s quite easy to pick and order whatever you want.
3. What is the first section you normally go to when you get to the library?
– Fiction – Thriller and Mystery! Sometimes when I’m in a very good mood then Romance. Also they keep the latest magazines, and my plan allows me to pick 2 magazines per month, so I always pick them.
4. Share a link to your library’s webpage. How often do you use it and what for?
– Its: http://justbooksclc.com/ and I visit it all the time. I browse, pick, order the books and also place the pick-up order for currently issued books.
5. Does your library have a summer reading program for your age group? Do you participate and why or why not?
– No. Most of the time they have programs for kids.
6. What is one thing you can think of that would make your library better?
– Some great reading programs for adults.
7. Does your library have a self checkout station and do you use it more than the circulation clerks?
8. What programs have you attended or thought of attending at your library?
– None attended. Want to attend a reading program for 20+. I also hope that they call in some authors so that we can get a chance to meet them 🙂
9. Do you have family that utilizes the library with you? Who is your “library buddy”?
– Nope. I’m the only reader in my home.
10. What is the best thing about your library?
– Home delivery service and the online book station.