I am very thankful to Aishwarya of My Kitchen Moments for nominating me for Liebster Award. As all of you are well aware, this award means a lot to any blogger. I am truly honored and very grateful! If you haven’t already, please check out her blog; I’m sure you’ll love it. I always look forward to all her delicious and mouthwatering dishes!
For those wondering what “Liebster Award” is… Generated in Germany, this award is a beautiful way of recognizing lesser known blogs. And “Liebster” means, “dearest, beloved, sweetest, nicest, valued” etc.
The rules are simple and as follows:
- Thank and link back the person who presented the award to you.
- Have the award on your post.
- Answer the questions that has been asked.
- Award the same to up to ten other upcoming blogs.
Here are my answers :
1. Show us something you like around you or outside your place.
There are quite a lot of things that brighten my heart. Some of them are: my Arabian Jasmine Plant, Jalapeño Plant (and the cute lil’ budding Jalapeños), Palm Plants in my drawing-room, Sun-set from my balcony, etc. I’m more than delighted to share some pictures with you all 🙂