Hi guys, from June 9th – June 15th, Hannah at The Book Tower will be hosting the Sweet Summer Read-a-thon. To participate in this event all you have to do is make a post or a video saying what your goals are for the week and share your link on the sign up post over on her blog.
9-15 June’ 2014
Read a classic.
- Read 100 pages a day.
- Review one of the books from requests sent by authors.
- Visit a new blog everyday.
My TBR List
- Entranced by Nora Roberts
- Breath Of Aoles by Alan Spade (author’s review request)
- Holding The Dream by Nora Roberts
So friends these are my goals and TBR list, feel free to share your own.
Have a great day!
Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading.
I’ve been desperate to get my hands on the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth. I’ve read hundreds of positive reviews for it and I really don’t want to be the only person on earth to have the trilogy only on the TBR list! Also I love YA
Continue reading ➞ Musing Mondays #1