Beta Reading provides an in-depth insight into your novel. It will identify the areas in your novel that need improvement. It will be returned to you in the form of a digital* Beta Report in PDF format. In this report, I’ll including the elements listed below.
- Reader’s opinion and plight – As a reader how I find the book.
- Writer’s opinion – As a writer how I find your book.
- Questions that come to me while reading segments of the manuscript.
- Constructive feedback on the narration style and perspectives used.
- Analysis of all the general elements – Plot, characterization, pacing, exposition, world-building, dialogue, conflicts, etc.
- Detailed segment analysis (I’ll be dividing the manuscript into 4 or 6 segments and provide detailed feedback particularly for each and every segment.)
- Positives and negatives that stand out/come across while reading each chapter.
- Story progression and predictability.
I always keep an eye out for :
- Plot holes
- POV/narration slips
- Unnatural or wrong scene breaks
- Over/under descriptions
- Loose ends
I will also provide a detailed report on the possible weakness and strengths in your writing in order to help you improve in specific areas.
*If you need a physical beta report, you'll have to pay for the shipping.
Cost: Please refer to the Cost Sheet.
Please read my Client Guide before scheduling.
Ready to schedule? Click here.