Author: Gina Ross
Release Date: 10th August 2022
Genre: Non-Fiction, Self-Help
Pages: 123 pages
HAPPINESS MADE EASY
Although there is evidence to show that some people are genetically born happier than others, there is also a mountain of proof that this can be changed and that happiness is, in fact, a choice.
In 14 Lessons in Happiness, Gina Ross, a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist, teaches you how to be happier with simple and practical tips and techniques outlined within the following lessons:
- LESSON ONE: Maintain a Positive Outlook
- LESSON TWO: Pay Attention To Your Breathing
- LESSON THREE: Meditate Daily
- LESSON FOUR: Practice Mindfulness
- LESSON FIVE: Love Yourself
- LESSON SIX: Be More Confident
- LESSON SEVEN: Pursue Your Dreams
- LESSON EIGHT: Be Kind
- LESSON NINE: Learn to Deal With Negative Emotions
- LESSON TEN: Learn To Deal With Other People’s Negativity
- LESSON ELEVEN: Practice Forgiveness
- LESSON TWELVE: Learn To Deal With Fear And Anxiety
- LESSON THIRTEEN: What To Do When You F**K UP
- LESSON FOURTEEN: Dealing With Death
Overall, 14 Lessons in Happiness will give you the tools needed to experience the following:
- an increase in inner calm;
- an ability to reduce anxiety;
- strength to conquer fears and phobias;
- an improvement in relationships; and
- an overall unleashing of self-love and self-confidence.
14 Lessons in Happiness: A Guidebook on Improving Your Life by Gina Ross is a new self-help book that teaches the reader to learn to be happy (or be happier) as it is an emotion that can be inculcated through simple daily practices listed in the book.
This book is a treasure trove of advice for anyone seeking to learn how to have a more positive outlook towards themselves, their lives and their surroundings and be a better and happier person overall. The author, who is a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist, has come up with a great set of simple-to-follow practices that the readers can easily practice and perform consistently in their daily busy lives and achieve their goals of living a happier and healthier life.
I’d strongly recommend this book to every self-help book reader as this has a lot to offer and ais a pretty quick read packed with a lot of useful tidbits.