- “I was very impressed and pleased with all my interactions with The Reading Bud. When I initially contacted Heena requesting a review of my YA horror novel, Sisters of Sorrow, she was polite and professional. Specifically, she replied to my emails promptly. She made her expectations clear and her instructions specific and easy to follow.
I felt that Heena evaluated my book with an open mind. She took her time to understand the story rather than rushing through it in order to post a review and get on to the next book. I appreciate that, a lot. Her review was thorough and highly detailed. She posted it at Amazon, Goodreads, and several other important forums. I could not have been happier.”-by Axel Blackwell, author of Sisters Of Sorrow.
- “I have given all my books to The Reading Bud in exchange for an honest review. My dealings with Heena have always been professional and friendly. I am also very gratefully to the reviewer, Heather for the time and energy she put into evaluating my stories. I highly recommend The Reading Bud.”- A.J. York, author of Fairy Extraordinary Christmas Story.
- “Whether you are a reader or a publisher, The Reading Bud is a place as good as any if you are looking for professional and well-thought-out reviews.”- Peter Öberg, Editor at Affront Publishing
- “As the author of seven novels, I have had the opportunity to work with literally hundreds of bloggers. Few have proved more pleasant, professional, and thorough as Heena. She brings knowledge, perspective, and enthusiasm to each review, not to mention a mastery of the language that is impressive in its own right. The Reading Bud is the best!”- John A. Heldt, author of The Mine
- “I was really impressed with the level of insight Heena put into the review. As a writer, it was valuable feedback, but as a reader, it was exactly the type of information I’d love to know before diving into a new book. The experience was both creative and refreshing.”- Sarah M. Cradit, author of The House of Crimson & Clover series
“Submitting my book to the Reading Bud was a breeze, and Heena was prompt, professional, and very easy to work with. I sent her a paperback copy of my novel, and she let me know as soon she received it, even posting a picture to Instagram for a little extra exposure.
Her review of my novel was thorough and insightful, and she posted it to all of the usual suspects: Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter. Browsing through her website, it quickly became clear that Henna gives the same attention to detail to all of the books she reviews. Truly a world-class asset to authors and readers alike.”- Joseph John, author of The Eighth Day
If you want to request a review for your book then check out our Review Policy.