The Reading Bud’s Top Ten Books are:
- Neverland by Shari Arnold
- The Magician by D.A.Pupa
- Her Sister’s Shoes by Ashley Farley
- Angelfall by Susan Ee
- Sisters Of Sorrow by Axel Blackwell
- Waiting For The Machines To Fall Asleep by several authors
- Fly And Other Stories by Anneliese Poelsma
- Oddly Normal by Otis Frampton
- Southern Solstice by Sarah Sadler
- Blondes, Books & Bourbon by R. M. Ridley
Please check out the slideshow below to have at all these amazing books.
Note for the authors of the Top Ten Books:
If you want to use the above TRB logo or share this post with your readers on your blog or social media, then please feel free to do so. A link back will be greatly appreciated.
In 2015, I read and reviewed some of the most amazing reads and there are a few others that I’d like to mention as they come close behind the above top ten books.
And the other awesome books I read this year are:
- Impervious (Ascension #1) by Heather Letto
- Bone Treaty by T. C. Mckee
- Cube Sleuth by David Terusso
- Frozen (Heart Of Dread #1) by Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnston
- The Journey (Northwest Passage #1) by John Heldt
- Kamadeva: The God Of Desire by Anuja Chandramouli
- The Woman In The Movie Star Dress by Praveen Asthana
- The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
- Missing Mellisa by Alretha Thomas
- Gravitas by Lynne Murray
- Cold Girl by R.M. Greenaway
I hope you all are having a great day.